Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Blog is Here!!!

I finally have a blog! Yea!!!!!! With much help from Ashley, it's here. I'm so glad we just got our family all together (that was a chore) for pictures. Rodger's niece, Spring did such a great job! It wasn't an easy thing trying to capture the best of all 17 of us at once. Thank you Spring!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

hooray you have a blog!! :) wow that does it for the fam---everyone has one!!! :) nice---great pics! i cant wait to look through them all still!!! :)

Spring Bemis said...

CUte Blog Dana!!! I need to catch up to everyone and get one done for my family now ha-ha. I finally got the one done for my photography thank goodness. Now my family one needs some much needed attention. You did a great job! You have BEAUTIFUL growing family.