
When we got her she was only 1 pound.
This is a current picture of her. She is around 4 1/2 pounds. She has been the best & easiest puppy. And yes, she sleeps with us. She'll be 6 months old soon, so shouldn't be getting much bigger. She loves going on Ranger rides with us & the grandkids.
So then a week ago Saturday, we were driving along & Rodger said how he wanted a hunting dog. Me, the animal lover got excited and told him that it was fine with me. (I couldn't believe he wanted another dog).
Sooooo, here he is!!!!! Moose the German Wirehaired Pointer. Hahaha! So cute!!!! You'll have to check out what these things look like full grown. WIREHAIRED!!!!! Ok, at 9 weeks he's 18 pounds. What the heck is he going to be in 4 months? I'll keep you posted!
5 comments:
Hmmmm... I'm a little concerned. Did you say HIM? And isn't Pickles a HER? Is that going to be ok? Cuz I also heard you say 4 1/2 lbs. & 18 lbs. Ooooh. That could be a bad combo. Cute pups though!
SO CUTE!
he looks cute...i wanna see!
Oh what a cutie... I am going to google it. I love Pickles too.
I guess you weren't busy enough, huh?? :) They are both very cute. I love the names, Pickles and Moose. Is that cause one is small like a pickle and the other is going to be big like a moose?? :)
Post a Comment