We enjoyed listening to Tausha & Brianne sing with their beautiful voices!
Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning!
Ellie and Lillie got Razors. They are having lots of fun with them!!!!
Porter got a little seat to sit in. Oooooh how cute!!!!!
Tausha with her new Fondue Pot.
Bryndal with her new barn & Lillie our beautiful poser.
We were so very thankful everyone was well to enjoy our Christmas. We have been so very blessed. We were so thankful to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!










4 comments:
We had so much fun, as usual, on our annual Christmas eve party. Love all the Christmas morning pics. I miss Christmas already!
I loved being at the annual Christmas Eve party! I look forward to it every year! I'm so blessed to have you all as family! Thanks for the compliment about the singing :)
We had a great Christmas, too!!! Loved our annual Christmas Eve party! It was once again a hit! Loved all the pictures. There's nothing like being able to celebrate with family :)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment