Monday, January 12, 2009

Where did mommy & daddy go?

Hi I'm Blaire! I came to visit Nana. Mommy & Daddy had to go somewhere.



Hummmm! What toys should I play with?



Ooooh! This looks like fun!!!!


I love to chew on this kitty!

Mmmmm! I love Nana's oatmeal cookies!


Yeah!!! Mommy's back! Where have you been?


What's this? Is that a picture of my brother or my sister? Hummm. I think it's my brother. Mommy said we'll find out in 3 weeks. Yeaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!






10 comments:

Brianne said...

Blaire is so cute! I'm excited to hear what Brandy is having! Congrats again Brandy and Todd and Blaire! I hope it is a boy too!

Tara said...

Ok, so did the Dr say he thinks it looks like a boy, or are you just messin with us, or is that what they are hoping for??? Shouldn't Brandy be showing yet??? Whatever?!? I'm not real fond of skinny pregnant people. Maybe Brandy and I can be friends again after she has the baby.

Cheryl said...

Was that an ultrasound pic she had in her hand? I think those things look like little aliens. People try to point out the baby and.... nothing,I can't see it. If I do see it... it looks like an alien. Then they came out with the 3-D ultra-sound... alien in 3-d now.

Hope she has a boy... if that's what they want, that is. I'm always nervous for another baby. It's so hard to improve on what you've already got!

Gates & Tausha said...

yay!!!! that was a cute post dana. :) how fun for brandy and todd. :) exciting!

Karla said...

Looks like Blaire had fun with her Nana. That is so exciting another grandchild.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I can't wait to hear what Brandy is having!!! Whatever sex it is, its going to be super cute! You are such a good grandma! I can tell your grandkids get really homesick when they come over to your house!... NOT! They would all live there if they could! Especially Ellie! ha ha

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Very cute!! You do good Nana! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I know what everyone has been talking about when they said what a cute post you had. Blaire is so dang cute. Good job nana, you do have some creativity in you...gotto just dig down deep.

Todd and Brandy said...

I love this post! I kept forgeting to comment on it. Looks like she had tons of fun! She always loves nana & papa's house. Maybe she can come play again next week for my next ultrasound. :)
wink wink

Gates & Tausha said...

HEY---how bout I make the salad like next week for dinner!? (it's SOOOO good). I would today but i dont have the stuff.