Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving was wonderful!

We had a great thanksgiving at Todd & Toni's this year. Ron & Gina came down from Utah. Cole was home from college in Mississippi. This is the 1st time we've had thanksgiving with Rodger's side. It was great!!!! We have so much to be thankful for!


Here are seven things I'm so thankful for!


(Ellie, Lillie, Bryndal, Ryker, Brilee, Blaire & Porter)


















































































































8 comments:

Brianne said...

Great pics!! So excited you have a blog!!

Gates & Tausha said...

lookin good dana!!! :) beautiful kid pics....they're all so cute!

Krista said...

Love the blog!! Love the photos!! That's all I have to say about that!!

Karla said...

Looks great! I am glad you have a blog now. YOu have such beautiful grandchildren:)

Tara said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome to the blogging world! Love all the pics. You have a beautiful family :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Now embrace yourself! You will get addicted! ha ha. Cute blog! It was fun to see you and Rodger the other day!

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! Your blog looks great! All the grandkids are beautiful, but you knew that already!! :)

Cheryl said...

Hey, I just looked back at some old emails and found the one that led to this great blog!!! I love your blog. I'll look forward to keeping up with it... hope you'll keep it up! Beautiful pics.